GAHHH! So we totally made some epic pink pom-pom shoes!!! The super cool part is that these were insanely easy to make. I was a bit concerned on if I would be able to rock these. Turns out they are super badass and amazing and I am gonna rock them! A super easy and affordable DIY to bring some color as we start to rock the spring season.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- £3 Primark shoes white/colored
- £4 Pink dye or dye of choice
- Desired yarn (we used white, pink, purple)
- Small pom-pom maker
- Mix together the dye according to the directions on the dye pack. It does make a lot of dye so if you have anything else you want to dye, now is the time!
- Take out the laces to make sure they don't get dyed!
- Let the shoes soak in the dye until you've reached the desired color. Make sure to check on them and make sure the dye is covering the entire shoe.
- Take out of dye and let shoes dry for 24 hours.
- Make two small pom-poms and connect them with the same colored string, one on each side about 2 1/2 inches apart.
- Replace the shoes. At the last hole attach the pom-poms as desired.
- Walk around like a boss lady!